How to write a quality review
Each month we will award £20 via our Review Reward Scheme. Submit 20 quality reviews per month to qualify.
What makes a good quality review?
- Everytime you visit a retailer review them on Equestrian Advisor.
- Every time your farrier, vet, dentist visit (or any other of your regular suppliers ) submit another review, the more up to date the better.
- Review all of your purchases. You can use our new products category or review by retailer.
- Keep it positive and constructive: What was good? What could be improved?
- Be honest, courteous and respectful; even when providing constructive criticism.
- Don’t use bad language; it’s not necessary and your review will be rejected.
- Don’t compare services; you’re reviewing a single supplier.
- Think about your audience; you’re helping others to make better choices.
- Finally, did you complain and make that service aware of the issue and what was the response?.
- Update you reviews on a regular basis, very important for people looking for up to date advice.